The horses are loving life right now! They are turned out on 30 acres with all the green grass they can eat, and it makes me so happy to go visit them and watch them run and enjoy all their freedom.
Tara loves them too and isn't a bit afraid (which is scary). Missy is such a kind horse though, and doesn't mind little girls coming up to pet her face or sit on her back.

I always bring them a bucket of grain and they are now trained to come running!

Berry's "For Sale" photo.

I love this picture!!
Tara loves them too and isn't a bit afraid (which is scary). Missy is such a kind horse though, and doesn't mind little girls coming up to pet her face or sit on her back.
I always bring them a bucket of grain and they are now trained to come running!
Berry's "For Sale" photo.
I love this picture!!
1 comment:
I love it!! You go Tara!!
Taralynn is going to have to teach Ally not to be scared or horses!! :)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo!
Post a Comment