Tara's new favorite thing to say is "uh-oh". She usually says it when she has dropped something or is doing something she knows she isn't supposed to do (like crawling toward the fireplace). This morning I was able to get her saying it a couple of times. You can see she looks down at the floor after she says it because she had just dropped her paper towel. She gets really quiet for some reason toward the end, I guess she got tired of performing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She sure said that good..
Doesn't it seem like she is way to little to be talking!!
Very Very cute!!
hugs,
Carla
That is so cute! I love when they start talking. Hope you guys are doing great! Love Tracy and family
Merry Christmas,
I bet you have your tree up and I would love to see some pictures of Tara with her first christmas tree!
Here is wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and hoping Santa is good to all of you!!
hugs,
Carla
Post a Comment